2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

dodge ram headlight/ leveling kits

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2008, 01:40 AM
bball4life10
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default dodge ram headlight/ leveling kits

hi i am trying to put a new headlight in that i got from lmc trucks. the old head light came out fine because it was in 5 pieces thanks to a phesent but im having trouble getting the new one in. to me it looks like im going to have to take the bumber off to get it to fit in there but im not sure. has anyone installed a new head light and im praying there is a way to install it without taking the bumber off. another quick questioni just put3 inch spacers on the front and 1.5 inch blocks on the back can these do any harm to my truck . thanks for the help

Old 07-16-2008, 01:45 AM
jasonw
Site Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 23 Likes on 12 Posts
Default RE: dodge ram headlight/ leveling kits

I got my aftermarket headlight (the same that are sold by LMC, I just got it from a different source) in with a little squeezing. Its just heavy duty plastic, as long as you make sure you don't flex something to the cracking point (do it when its hot outside!), you should be fine if you squeeze it a little to slide it in. And if you scratch the back or sides, who cares, no one will see those parts, the only part you care about looking nice is the front.

Otherwise, you can take off the front bumper. That would make it a lot easier.

As far as the lift, I'll let more lift experienced people answer that question.

Old 07-17-2008, 08:20 AM
iwhitne
Record Breaker
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: dodge ram headlight/ leveling kits

I second that!.. I just put them on last weekend and they look kick-A I just takes a little flex and bend. my pass. side was a little harder than the drivers side for some reason unknown to me.. good luck

Quick Reply: dodge ram headlight/ leveling kits