2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

gas milage :-S

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2008, 04:23 PM
meanwhitemopar
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Red face gas milage :-S

yea, like i posted on the other thread, i cut my exahaust just after the cat, and the cat is gutted, holly crap loud, and my gas milage dropped like crazy, i will be puttin the stock pipe going to the muffler on, but where the muffler was i am going to be putting the straight through cherry bomb on. just woundering, will my mileage come back when i do this, like because of the little bit of back pressure there will be, or what? and i have noticed i get alot of water into the intake sometimes, when i go through the big **** ( i have to keep with the jeeps) so does any one have any ideas for that, or does anyone know of any snorkel kits that would fit this truck, i mean i know it wouldnt be for it, but would fit it, and would this help the gas milage?

Old 09-10-2008, 09:47 PM
98DodgeRam1500
All Star

it was made at one point, or you might have to modify a current model to fit your truck.
https://dodgeforum.com/forum/showpos...97&postcount=7

Old 09-12-2008, 07:56 PM
meanwhitemopar
Record Breaker

ok cool, cause ui notice that by me wheeling so frekn much with my truck, as soon as i hit any good amount of water, it gets into the intake, i can scrap it out with a knife from the intake barrels

Quick Reply: gas milage :-S