2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Goodyear tracker 2 tires

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2008, 03:34 PM
sk8ordie
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Goodyear tracker 2 tires

have any of you guys ever had these tires? they are at walmart for $407 installed. i found the problem with my wandering. when i bought the truck it had 2 diff tires. front- primewell pa 100, back goodyear wrangler rt/s, 245/75/r16. the primewell's look new and the rubber is very soft. when i rotated my tires and put them on the back the wandering was more of jerking from side to side on the highway, and i could tell that the pulling from side to side was coming form the back this time. put them back on the front and still wanders but the pulling is coming from the front. i had an alignment done and it checked out ok. there's no play in the front end what so ever (ive checked many times) im positive its the tires. so i need to get new tires anyways because the goodyear's are almost done. im looking for an all season tire/ highway. plus i don't want to spend a lot on them because next year its paid off and im getting a CTD! thanks for the help i've searched and came up with nothing.

Old 09-24-2008, 12:48 AM
sk8ordie
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

please?

Quick Reply: Goodyear tracker 2 tires