2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

ram sprot v laramie headlights

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2008, 07:39 PM
grizzlyfarmer2
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ram sprot v laramie headlights

so i hadnt notice before that the sport and laramie trucks have differnt headlights. ive got the laramie and was curious are the sport quad beam headlights brighter than the laramies. also i do like the look of the quad beam over the dual. so how hard is it to sithch them up?

Old 10-12-2008, 07:51 PM
tazman6789
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

the sport headlights will fit in a non sport, its just a matter of re-wiring the have the high beems be a seperate bulb, ur laramie has only one bulb socket per side vs the sport has 2 per side, one for high beam one for low, i have my sport lights set up to run the high beams and the lows when i turn the highs on, the factory sport set up turns the lows off when u turn the highs on, if u do convert to the sport read the diy section on how to make the highs and lows come on at the same time, some guys on here have done the conversion they will prob have more information on what exactly is involved with getting the sport lights in ur truck

Quick Reply: ram sprot v laramie headlights