2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Pulled The Boat Out...

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2008, 01:38 PM
hometheaterman
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by grizzlyfarmer2
i think a big problem is a lot of us buy used truck with higher mileage that wasnt maintenanced very well in its younger years. i know a lot of trucks dont get there tranny flushed before the first 30k. thats just sad.
I bought mine with like 53k on it in amazing shape. Had all service records saying it had been maintained and other than one tiny little little rock chip was in near perfect shape super clean everywhere you could tell it had never been beat on. The only thing it had done even starting to get hard was to pull a 5x10 utility trailer with a atv on it. Well, that's what the owner told me if I asked it he towed it. He said sometimes he towed his ATV with it. That's not abuse at all. I haven't been as easy on it but I wouldn't say super hard either. It should have held up but it just doesn't. I'm super picky about maintence as the previous owner also seemed to be.

This and the Chevy are the only cars I've gotten used. I got it used as it was free from my Grandmother whom had it since new so I couldn't pass it up and it was like we got it new since it was my grandmothers and I knew the whole history of it.

Both Accords have been bought new and I don't know that I ever want to buy another used car. Or used anything for that matter.

Quick Reply: Pulled The Boat Out...