2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Got robbed

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2008, 08:32 PM
divetruck
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If you dont want to lose it dont leave it in youe vehicle.

A lady wrote a letter to the editor a few years ago complaining about how she left her car unlocked and somebody stole a lot of her CDs. And that some one would actually enter her car and take something. (You can see she was just stupid and even dumber for writing such a letter.

My stock muffler makes more noise than those stupid fart mufflers thata ricers put on their cars. PHHHBBBBBBTTTTT. It just sounds down right funny. Wonder what would happen if we put one on a truck?

Old 11-01-2008, 08:33 PM
Mowhawk
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by TXcharger07
just wondering... and being an *******...

but why do you have a quotation making fun of ricer's, yet you have a wing on a truck?
Because if you drive over 100 the back end gets a little loose. and believe it or not the spoiler acutally helps a little. It feels more stable at highway. Bash on that all you want but thats how it feels. I didnt get it for going highway speeds i got if for doing 130+. Just so nobody bashes on the driving speed i do take my truck on the drag regularlly. My wing also is low profile, not a huge *** wing that is out of place on a vehicle like on most ricers.(hence, part of the ricer comment) I believe mine goes well with the truck and with the scoop (which is fully functional btw) Not a cheap stick on. You may say that what im doing to the truck is stupid but im completely rebuilding the engine to the point where outside air would be a better option . I like to go with the thought "im not wasting my money one something unless it helps" The hood and spoiler were cheap and cool addons that i would put on later. and Yes i have done work to the engine to go along with the scoop.

Also for the blowing up comments, im kidding but i know what you mean. Security is extremely tight now-a-days.

Oh and lastly i do use my truck off road and in the mud. Thats why i have the tires i do And a compresser in the back to lower pressure. The spoiler and scoop have nothing do to in the mud. They come off when i go mudding. Hood is easy to swap, and cover is easy to drop.

WHat was stolen was an ipod nano (6G) and the garmin Nuvi 1200 (?) can really remeber number. I have an alarm to, but nobody pays attention to them.

Old 11-01-2008, 08:33 PM
divetruck
Professional

I mean would the whole neighbor echo with the sound of a giant fart? Think about it

Old 11-01-2008, 08:35 PM
Mowhawk
Record Breaker

oh and, yeah ricers may be faster than our trucks...the point of the comment is saying that they have less torque.....

Quick Reply: Got robbed