2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Got robbed

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2008, 12:05 AM
Mowhawk
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Got robbed

yep, woke up this morning, walked to my car after packing for my trip. Driver side window smashed and ipod, ipod dock, and nav system stolen. Besides glass everywhere truck still looks good. Least they didnt scratch the paint. I hate kids (yah i am one so what). I think if i blow up my campus i should feel better.

Old 10-31-2008, 01:14 AM
jasonw
Site Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 22 Likes on 11 Posts

Thats why I always keep my iPod Touch in my office at my apartment, or if I take it with me somewhere to play the tunes, I put it in my pocket whenever I leave the vehicle.

Which iPod and nav system was it? Looking at the bright side, at least this gives you an excuse to get one of the newer, fancier ones.

Glad to hear the truck is good (except for the window of course). Surprised they didn't try to take it for a joy ride or something.

Old 10-31-2008, 06:15 AM
dhvaughan
Hall Of Fame
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

depending on your age, title owner, etc, your contents might be covered by your, or your parents, homeowners or renters insurance, subject to deductible. any truck damage would come from 'comprehensive' coverage on the truck. it might be worth checking into. sorry to hear it.

Old 10-31-2008, 10:08 AM
Aubrey
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Mowhawk
I think if i blow up my campus i should feel better.
Sorry to hear that man but, you should really watch what you say.

Old 10-31-2008, 11:23 AM
dodgeram07
Champion

Originally Posted by Aubrey
Sorry to hear that man but, you should really watch what you say.
ya I'm at WSU right now and the swats team is here cuz of a threat

Old 10-31-2008, 08:48 PM
TXcharger07
Veteran

just wondering... and being an *******...

but why do you have a quotation making fun of ricer's, yet you have a wing on a truck?

Old 11-01-2008, 01:13 AM
meanwhitemopar
Record Breaker

its just me but the stadard "ricer" is faster then our trucks, i hate hondas and most imports and i will admit that, but i kinda of like the mix of sprt wing, and tow hooks, i mean the hood scoop is ok but still and this is coming frmo someone who knows nothing about you, but use your truck in the mud, or some rocks, and see how well that wing helps.

Old 11-01-2008, 02:26 AM
TXcharger07
Veteran

Originally Posted by meanwhitemopar
its just me but the stadard "ricer" is faster then our trucks, i hate hondas and most imports and i will admit that, but i kinda of like the mix of sprt wing, and tow hooks, i mean the hood scoop is ok but still and this is coming frmo someone who knows nothing about you, but use your truck in the mud, or some rocks, and see how well that wing helps.
exactly

****, ive had my truck upwards of 120 and hell that **** you have on the actual truck part of your truck probably won't help ****.

but im semi-wasted and all and i don't recommend driving that fast and ya, spell check kicks ***

Old 11-01-2008, 03:47 PM
Kindschi
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry to hear about that man, luckly I have never had my cars broken into but I keep 2way alarms on everything I own, proxy and shcok sensor is a must!

I like the wing. And Im willing to bet he did not add it for any extra performace gains.. Some things just look cool.

Old 11-01-2008, 06:00 PM
meanwhitemopar
Record Breaker

i never thought of that, or he may have not even put i on there at all, he may have bought it like that, but yes, it does suck it was broke into, but nothing really you can do. and i have had my truck up to about 95 and thas it, these things are to big on the road to be going that fast, to heavy to stop in time for anyting

Quick Reply: Got robbed