2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Sport Headlights in 95

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2008, 10:52 AM
encorejc35
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sport Headlights in 95

This past summer i hit a deer with my truck, it shattered my lenses, grill, and bent the bumper all to hell, i was lucky enough to pick up a set of sport headlights from an 01, brand new for 40 bucks(both sides), obviously most of us know that there is two bulbs in each headlight and my stock setup in my 95 only had one, i was wondering if anyone else did this mod? it was a pain in the *** drilling another hole for the extra bulbs. I was also wondering how you wired it up? I wired it with my other bulbs and i now use high and low beams for both bulbs, i know they make a kit somewhere but i couldnt afford it, anyone do the same thing?

Old 11-04-2008, 03:48 PM
Kindschi
Veteran

Originally Posted by encorejc35
it was a pain in the *** drilling another hole for the extra bulbs.
01 Sport headlight should of already had both holes precut from factory.. sure its a sport?

Originally Posted by encorejc35
I was also wondering how you wired it up? I wired it with my other bulbs and i now use high and low beams for both bulbs, i know they make a kit somewhere but i couldnt afford it, anyone do the same thing?
So are both bulbs on constant? for hi and low. You wanting to have just one bulb per side for high and low like is should be? Just trying to figure out exactly what your trying to do.

Old 11-04-2008, 04:19 PM
encorejc35

im already done, just wondering how everyone did there mod, i put the sport headlights on my 95 ram, i just wanted to know how other people decided to wire up their lights for the hi/low settings.

Old 11-04-2008, 05:41 PM
Kindschi
Veteran

When I did my conv I wired mine like it was from the factory. 2 For low and 2 for high.

Quick Reply: Sport Headlights in 95