2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

smokestacks on a 318?

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2008, 06:38 PM
PurplDodge
Legend
Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by dodgeman22
haha my buddy has an s 10 with the 2.8 liter v6 with duel 5 inch stacks its hilarious, haha but i love it, another buddy of mine has a 92 dodge cummins with duel 5 inch stacks now that is just sweet and as he says stroke this
http://www.s10forum.com/forum/f137/s...xhaust-372314/
Show your S10 friend this thread

Old 12-11-2008, 06:52 PM
meanwhitemopar
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

well i am pretty good with exhaust, i do not think stacks would look good at all, just like everyone else, i know the fate was decided, as for going through the panel, im sorry but that is stupidly retarded. if you didnt like the look of it before. just end it before that and no one will see it. mine is tucked way up, almost up to the bed, and i think mine sounds awesome, but that is not out the side, if anything, keep the some what style setup you have. but take the pipe after the muffler off, and put a dump. you can change out everything you have and as long as you can weld like me, you can put any cat you want on and any muffler you want on and KEEP YOUR STOCK BRAKETS. its nice to have it still supported and not having to rebolt something that will just work. and then you can have that great sound, and still not see the exhaust which is a very clean look.

Old 12-11-2008, 06:56 PM
tomcat_m
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Why don't you run the pipes though the bumper...get a 3inch hole saw...seen it done before, looked sweet

Old 12-11-2008, 07:27 PM
PurplDodge
Legend
Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by tomcat_m
Why don't you run the pipes though the bumper...get a 3inch hole saw...seen it done before, looked sweet
Or like the way that is on the '09 Ram.

Old 12-11-2008, 09:23 PM
CaptCameltoe
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was thinkin of puttin stacks on my ex cab long bed after I yank the V10 out (thats goin into my 96 2wd reg cab sport) and put the 5.2 out of my sport in it, but i also planned on camo paintin the damn thing since it's so beat to hell. I might just do it now since I sense it annoys some people lmao

Quick Reply: smokestacks on a 318?