2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Any of you got a light bar? Or off road lights?

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2008, 08:15 PM
PurplDodge
Legend
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

I have a lot of Q's
iwhitne- Those lights look awesome! But you have to stop posting them in every thread! How well do those Headlights work? And, where did you get the light bar?

Old 12-30-2008, 12:56 AM
Kindschi
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks good iwhitne, im wanting to add two to my brushguard and put HID im them, debating weather to go with yellow or a deep blue/purple for the color though...

Old 12-30-2008, 01:05 AM
iwhitne
Record Breaker
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

sorry for posting so many times.. I couldn't help it! I love these freakin things!!

sorry if I pissed anyone off (viper) no hard feelings?

I picked the lights up as a x-mas gift... they are bright as hell!! I drove to toledo this evening (80miles one way) for bowling league and I was on the turn pike getting flashed from the other side of the road 6 lanes over! There were truckers going crazy on the CB and the funny part is I only had 2 of the 4 running!!!.. so.. they are bright! With all 4 turned on I can easily see at least 1/2 mile down the road! I think I'm going to have to treat this lights like you would high beams for the sake of safety

the bar they are mounted on came with the truck when purchased.. I couldn't find any info on it because it's starting to rust... I'm prolly going to take it off in the spring and rhino line it.. but I would like to get a ranch hand bumper in the long run... slowly saving!

Old 02-27-2009, 09:36 AM
bluejeeptowrig
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

cross post - I drive a 2005 Dakota, and I've added 2 100W lights. I want to use the spare relay spot that according to the FSM is for user added stuff - anyone know where to tie in the wires? The relay pops into the slot from above, but all the bottom is covered and there's no way to visually trace a wire from that cavity. I've got the fsm with wire diagrams but there's no mention of wiring to the spare cavity (at least that I can figure out). Help appreciated!

Quick Reply: Any of you got a light bar? Or off road lights?