2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Decals...

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2008, 04:44 PM
vmann
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

nobama anyone? =]

Old 12-28-2008, 04:51 PM
OneBadKota
All Star

Originally Posted by vmann
nobama anyone? =]

I would prefer decals/stickers that don't get my vehicle destroyed. When I worked in a body shop, you should see how many people's vehicles came in with damage from the little Calvin peeing on a certain thing.

Old 12-28-2008, 05:32 PM
PurplDodge
Legend
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

I love the people who still have the "Bush Chaney, '04!" stickers on their cars.

Old 12-29-2008, 02:36 AM
TIMIDONE
All Star

Originally Posted by CaptCameltoe
I got a few on my trucks as well like "NObama" "eat more possum" "got bluegrass?" and a few others ready to get tossed on one day I guess lol as for the pitbull thing, raised right or not, most are animal aggressive and will do to other animals what has been bred into them (mainly kill). I have worked for a few dog rescue groups and have volunteered at several , humane societies around the country. I haven't met one pit that doesn't display animal aggressive behavior, thats just in their geentic makeup. The big thing is having a responsible owner who realizes this and takes precautions to prevent any problems. pits are like loaded guns, you wouldn't leave a loaded gun laying around any old place. I'm sure we'll hear the stories of pits that cuddle with kittens and babies etc Thats all well and fine, but it's just a matter of time before that pit gets triggered some how and does what has been bred into them. I have seen 5 BIG guys try to pry a pit off another dog, punching it, hitting it with a tire iron and it didn't let go. I wouldn't want an animal like that for a pet and 95% of the people that have them aren't able to properly handle them to safeguard the public. Yes I also know other breeds can be nasty, but there's a difference being bitten by a crazed lhaso apso vs being bitten by a pit and quite a few of the other dangerous breeds.
This thread is just about decals...I'd rather not go into a thread war with you justify pitbulls or not...you don't like them...don't get them...like I don't trust chows...guess what I don't have one.

Done.

Old 12-29-2008, 08:04 PM
CaptCameltoe
Professional

No thread war needed dude. I never said I don't like them, they just don't belong in just anyones hands. They need a special type of owner, just like many other breeds of dogs. It's all good

Old 12-30-2008, 09:07 AM
Ryan H

Originally Posted by PurplDodge
I love the people who still have the "Bush Chaney, '04!" stickers on their cars.
Guilty as charged! Luckily I can't even tell which key marks are new...

Old 12-30-2008, 09:31 AM
ramsey041587
Rookie

NoBama one I like..also like the Obama antichrist 09'

Quick Reply: Decals...