2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Decals...

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2008, 04:53 AM
TIMIDONE
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Decals...

So I am kinda a decal *****...I like them...it represents my political views and it show the trucks personality! That my thoughts....anyway below is a link to an ebay posting for 360 ci decals...was wondering what you all thought?!?!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/10-DE...1%7C240%3A1318

I have 3 decals right now on back of canopy...
1 - Oregon Ducks in Camo (University of Oregon College Football)
2 - American flag...need I say more?
3 - "Punish the deed not the breed" I have two pitbulls...don't get me started please!

So comments?

Old 12-27-2008, 10:39 AM
Ryan H

They look pretty good, where could you even fit all those!??
I like the Pitbull statement, love my pitbull, got her at a Humane society after someone left her for dead in -10 degree weather, she was no good anymore as a fight dog. Some things really get the blood boiling...

Old 12-27-2008, 11:28 AM
talon6
Record Breaker
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i also love stickers/decals. but sorry,i dont like those ones.

and the dog thing. i love dogs, and think its all in how they are raised.so i agree with your decal. and i donnt have a pitbull fyi. so i am not biased (spelling).

Old 12-27-2008, 12:15 PM
PurplDodge
Legend
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

DO NOT GET those decals. There are way cooler 360 decals than that.

Old 12-27-2008, 07:45 PM
lastrights
Grand Champion
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

lol awesome decals i like looks like alot, that you could send me one lol

Old 12-27-2008, 09:49 PM
dodgeram07
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

you could put one on your Mr.Gasket 14" Air Cleaner.. that would look cool

Old 12-28-2008, 01:29 PM
CaptCameltoe
Professional

I got a few on my trucks as well like "NObama" "eat more possum" "got bluegrass?" and a few others ready to get tossed on one day I guess lol as for the pitbull thing, raised right or not, most are animal aggressive and will do to other animals what has been bred into them (mainly kill). I have worked for a few dog rescue groups and have volunteered at several , humane societies around the country. I haven't met one pit that doesn't display animal aggressive behavior, thats just in their geentic makeup. The big thing is having a responsible owner who realizes this and takes precautions to prevent any problems. pits are like loaded guns, you wouldn't leave a loaded gun laying around any old place. I'm sure we'll hear the stories of pits that cuddle with kittens and babies etc Thats all well and fine, but it's just a matter of time before that pit gets triggered some how and does what has been bred into them. I have seen 5 BIG guys try to pry a pit off another dog, punching it, hitting it with a tire iron and it didn't let go. I wouldn't want an animal like that for a pet and 95% of the people that have them aren't able to properly handle them to safeguard the public. Yes I also know other breeds can be nasty, but there's a difference being bitten by a crazed lhaso apso vs being bitten by a pit and quite a few of the other dangerous breeds.

Old 12-28-2008, 01:45 PM
vmann
Veteran
Smile

Originally Posted by CaptCameltoe
I got a few on my trucks as well like "NObama" "eat more possum" "got bluegrass?" and a few others ready to get tossed on one day I guess lol as for the pitbull thing, raised right or not, most are animal aggressive and will do to other animals what has been bred into them (mainly kill). I have worked for a few dog rescue groups and have volunteered at several , humane societies around the country. I haven't met one pit that doesn't display animal aggressive behavior, thats just in their geentic makeup. The big thing is having a responsible owner who realizes this and takes precautions to prevent any problems. pits are like loaded guns, you wouldn't leave a loaded gun laying around any old place. I'm sure we'll hear the stories of pits that cuddle with kittens and babies etc Thats all well and fine, but it's just a matter of time before that pit gets triggered some how and does what has been bred into them. I have seen 5 BIG guys try to pry a pit off another dog, punching it, hitting it with a tire iron and it didn't let go. I wouldn't want an animal like that for a pet and 95% of the people that have them aren't able to properly handle them to safeguard the public. Yes I also know other breeds can be nasty, but there's a difference being bitten by a crazed lhaso apso vs being bitten by a pit and quite a few of the other dangerous breeds.

haha made my day

i think the stickers look pretty cool

Old 12-28-2008, 02:03 PM
OneBadKota
All Star

Originally Posted by PurplDodge
DO NOT GET those decals. There are way cooler 360 decals than that.

I agree..

Check here http://totallyautoinc.com/decals.html

They also have some other ones that you might like.

Old 12-28-2008, 02:09 PM
PurplDodge
Legend
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by OneBadKota
I agree..

Check here http://totallyautoinc.com/decals.html

They also have some other ones that you might like.

Oh yeah, I like those.

Quick Reply: Decals...