2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Fog Lights

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2009, 01:11 AM
lastrights
Grand Champion
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

i like it on the angle also just becasue its alot louder and the sounds eccohs off stuff, it baadass

Originally Posted by 01DodgeRam360
I love the tips angled behind each rear tire. I wanted to make sure I wasn't bias though, so at one point, I even had my tips go straight out the rear underneath the bumper. I absolutely hated it. I disliked the look, and I disliked how I couldn't hear the truck reflecting off things anymore. Having the exhaust go behind each rear tire immediatly gives a truck that custom edge to it, and I love how the sound reflects well off bridges, and peoples cars.

After this warranty is up on this transmission, I plan to lift this truck back up. That lift I had on before was faulty anyways. It had a hackjob 3" spacer in the front, and left stress on all of the stock suspension components. Once my obligations with N.E are over, I plan to purchase a 5" Fabtech lift with 35" tires again, and have it done right. But for now, I'll just take pride in keeping her clean and maintaining it.

Quick Reply: Fog Lights