2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

took better pics today

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2009, 09:08 PM
Kaldir
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile

I must have lucked out with my truck, 2001 68k miles and I have no cracked dash. In fact the interior of my truck is mint. As soon as my Data cable comes in for my cell phone I will show you guys some pictures of it all.

Old 01-03-2009, 09:34 PM
JimkDaAdtman
Veteran

Nice!! Looking forward to those pics! I am a truck junkie... hehehe.. hell I am a everything junkie.. I love cars trucks guitars, banjos mandolins, anything that makes noise and or moves.. Also watches.. LOVE watches... And women... You can find something nice, and sexy in every woman if you look...

jimK

Old 01-03-2009, 11:53 PM
Kaldir
Veteran

Oh hell yeah same here. lol Got my Ibanez right in the corner there. The inside of my truck, like I said mint, its just the out side that needs some work. Paint is not faded (as you can see from picture) but I have like 5 dents. I think it use to be a farm truck. I have a 2 very small rust holes over the back driver side fender and some rust under each of the doors. I am gonna get all that fixed this month I am hoping with imcome tax. I will have to see how much I get back first. I want to buy that dent king and try it out on some of the not to bad dents. But when I am done, the outside will look as good as the inside. And I love my truck.

Quick Reply: took better pics today