2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Yokohama M/T

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2009, 05:32 PM
Big_B
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Yokohama M/T

So does anyone have experience with these tires?
http://store.summitracing.com/partde...5&autoview=sku

I was thinking about them for next year. I had geolande A/T's on my F150 and I loved them, so figured I'd lookin into the mud terrains.

Old 01-15-2009, 05:48 PM
xskylinedx
Record Breaker

I had some Yokohama snow/ice tires for my last car and they were awsome. I don't have
any experience with yokohama truck tires but that is a really good price for 35's.
You do realize that those are directional tread and therefor cannot be rotated like a
traditional unidirectional tire.

Old 01-15-2009, 08:14 PM
iwhitne
Record Breaker
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

my buddy had these on his nissan titan.. looked bad ***.. but after 15,000 miles he neede new ones! But.. i guess that's what you get when you drive 90% highway! I just called him and he said they were great off road.. but ****ty on road!

Old 01-16-2009, 12:14 PM
Big_B
Rookie

Yea I know they are directional, and thats sorta why I was asking about them. I've never delt with directional except on a loader or a blade.

I live in a rural area so dirt to pavement ratio is about 50/50. In fact the last set of yokohama tires I had lasted about 30k and they still are in really good shape. I just gave the truck to my brother is all. So thanks for the responses guys I might just go with them, I'll find some more reviews and maybe post them if they are half way decent. Later.

Quick Reply: Yokohama M/T