2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

I have the stock front end, need lights for the little round holes......

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2009, 12:50 PM
Linustratus
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I have the stock front end, need lights for the little round holes......

Anyone know off hand what will fit in here? Its just the little round ones, and id like something thats bright as hell, preferrably blue? and also id like to know what bulbs fit the head lights, hid, and what it takes to install everything...... Thanks all!!

Old 02-28-2009, 01:16 PM
MudRam99

Originally Posted by Linustratus
Anyone know off hand what will fit in here? Its just the little round ones, and id like something thats bright as hell, preferrably blue? and also id like to know what bulbs fit the head lights, hid, and what it takes to install everything...... Thanks all!!
I think you mean the Fog lights, but am unsure. If you have housings there already you can replace the bulbs with something brighter, if no housings check eBay they have both standard and Sport model lights available.

Old 02-28-2009, 03:08 PM
Viper37
Banned

Originally Posted by Linustratus
Bright and blue don't belong in the same sentence. ****ing ricers.

Old 02-28-2009, 03:21 PM
iwhitne
Record Breaker
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Viper is the HID Queen!! He's the one to ask. He has like every HID know on the face of the planet!! LOL!! Just joking Viper.. don't get your panties in a knot

Anyways, he'd be the one to ask, I think he has more HID on his truck than anyone on this forum... he ven has HID back-up lights!! You can get the stock fog lights on ebay, and I think there are HID kits on there for as low as $75.00 But I'm not really the one to ask.. Viper is.. send him a PM... also Talon has them as well.. Good luck!

Old 02-28-2009, 03:23 PM
Viper37
Banned

Lol, no offense taken, but what I said stands. Blue headlights are not only illegal, they are dangerous.

Old 02-28-2009, 03:53 PM
Erik Kuijvenhoven
Professional

LOL Viper your so funny youre fu**n light's may be road legal but where u mounted em there deff a huge fu**N hazard on the road!!!!!!!!! mine are like 25watts and I turn em off all the time because im blinding ppl there not even HID's and stop calling ppl Ricers I dont know anyone with a dodge ram that could even get close to that deffinition, Dumb a**ss u should join some kind of fast and the furious forum then u can call ppl Ricers

Old 02-28-2009, 04:04 PM
iwhitne
Record Breaker
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

easy killer... we all ned to be responsible drivers... btw... do you really think those 25 watts blind people?... have you seen my truck? I blind people six lanes over with only.. I can only imagine what Viper can do... anyways.. there's no need to talk that way to viper.. I'm sure he could run circles around you when it comes to ligthing

Old 02-28-2009, 05:11 PM
96RamSLT
Veteran

my round driving lamps i got at auto zone.. they are piaa i think.. anyway it comes in a box, with a switch and all wiring (unless you wire into stock harness like i did which also runs off stock button and turn off when i hit high beam) anyway they are 55 watters i think.. anyhow the kit runs like 40$ and theyll just bolt in with 2 bolts into the fender... i also got another kit there for my square foggers that i wired into the square holes and are on a seperate switch.

Last edited by 96RamSLT; 03-08-2009 at 08:26 PM.
Old 02-28-2009, 07:06 PM
helms
All Star

someone just posted a DIY thread on converting your non-fog lamp inserts to use factory fog lamps, pretty simple, and you can get all the gear you need at LMC Truck

Old 02-28-2009, 07:54 PM
Viper37
Banned

Originally Posted by Erik Kuijvenhoven
LOL Viper your so funny youre fu**n light's may be road legal but where u mounted em there deff a huge fu**N hazard on the road!!!!!!!!! mine are like 25watts and I turn em off all the time because im blinding ppl there not even HID's and stop calling ppl Ricers I dont know anyone with a dodge ram that could even get close to that deffinition, Dumb a**ss u should join some kind of fast and the furious forum then u can call ppl Ricers
How are my lights a hazard to anyone? I don't use them on the road.

Damn Canadians. ('Cept for Helms. )

Quick Reply: I have the stock front end, need lights for the little round holes......