2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

after months of

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2009, 05:08 PM
deeznutts
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default after months of

having my rear mounted camera just sitting under the seat and not hooking it up,, i finally broke down and got it wired up,,and got too see it, im actually really impressed with the resolution and sound..

and i was trying too catch a forestfire we got going on right down the street but i screwed up and cut it short.

and this one,,is the firstime ive tried to drive and get on it at the sametime lol,,this was bought 1/4 way and 1/2 throttle..

Old 03-08-2009, 07:06 PM
aim4squirrels
Legend
Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

pretty slick,

Did you have to fab the center console to accept that, or is that one of the fold out type screen? Kinda hard to tell by the pics.

Old 03-08-2009, 09:21 PM
dodgeram07
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i love that head unit with the back with cam..... what kind of exhaust is that?? all i remenber is the 1.6rr that you said in the sig

Old 03-08-2009, 10:28 PM
deeznutts
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by aim4squirrels
pretty slick,

Did you have to fab the center console to accept that, or is that one of the fold out type screen? Kinda hard to tell by the pics.
ty bud,,its just a flip out unit,, i got a while back..

Originally Posted by dodgeram07
i love that head unit with the back with cam..... what kind of exhaust is that?? all i remenber is the 1.6rr that you said in the sig
not real sure,,its an off brand i got a while back,,going this week too run my new spintech pro true dual exhaust..

ty for the compliments guys..

Quick Reply: after months of