2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Spring Happyness

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2009, 10:59 PM
05DodgeRamHemi
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Spring Happyness

So I must say, I'm feeling pretty good about the truck these days. It's all finally starting to come together after almost two years of trying to restore it. I can hardly list all the things I've done to this truck to bring it back to 2001.

I've replaced the rear bumper, had all the dents taken out, installed a bed liner, new exhaust and headers, new shocks, tint, hids, rebuilt rear end, new transmission, new tail lights, new headlights, new foglights, shorty antenna, new hood hinges and latch, chip guarded bottom panels, removed fender flares, cold air intake etc. I'm sure there are some other things I am missing, but it's been quite the journey. When I bought this truck, it looked amazing from a far, but it had a ton of dents, and many drive train problems. I've just about completed everything I'd like to do her.

Recently, I put on the Mickey Thompson Baja ATZs, and have been impressed. They look great, and ride very smooth. And now, I am just waiting for my 3" skyjacker coils to come in so I can install them and level the front end of the truck up. And for the final treat for myself before the summer starts, I am going to buy some Procomp Extreme Alloy 6001s to really set this truck off from the local rams around town. After I install the coil springs, and have the wheels put on, I'm going to have it detailed. And that is when I will take some pictures of the truck for you guys=)

Old 03-17-2009, 11:49 PM
engineblock
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey man post some pics of the shorty antenna, and where did you buy it? (i want one)

Quick Reply: Spring Happyness