2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Regular Cab/Club Cab Swap

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2009, 08:21 PM
Brotherslove
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

OK guys, i got to crawling around under my truck and comparing to the club cab and its a no go. The mounts for the bed are higher than the cab mounts on my truck and i dont have the proper tools (cutting torch and welder) at home to tackle this kind of job, although i was really excitted about doing it. So with that said i am in the process of locating a new regular cab and a new long bed and im ready for the resurection. I thank all of you for the replies and posts on this subject, but i must say that it look as if Helms was right in that they do have different frames for different tucks. Johnnyrocket that was a hell of a swap you did! Glad that it all worked out for you. Hope to come up with some new ideas on the truck, thinking about a 2500 suspension swap, i will keep you guys posted and if you guys have any ideas fell free to throw them my way.

Quick Reply: Regular Cab/Club Cab Swap