2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

More cam questions...

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2009, 12:37 PM
BigDodge99
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ya, I know what you mean and when I bought my cam the guy tried to talk me into the 206 but I knew better. lol All I had was the cam and M1 intake. I had a flash tune from B&G that probably wasent very good. You will have a very different setup then I had. Im not trying to talk you out of what you want just maybe do alittle more research. Dont get caught up in the peak HP numbers. Torque is what throws you back in the seat. Just be real honest about how you are going to drive it. If you are going to drag your buddies at the strip then go for it. If you are just going to drive it around and get into it a little now and then you might want to think about it a little more.

Old 05-18-2009, 01:00 PM
trucklover
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Since I already have the parts and really want a little "lope" I am going to go ahead with my original plan. I may have to add some gears later on though!

Quick Reply: More cam questions...