2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Pulling out FORD

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2009, 06:37 PM
Steel Horse
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We "juniors" come on here asking for advice or need help with our trucks, just like everyone else does. Our age really shouldnt matter, weather we know what we're talking about or not. If we read a post and we don't know the answer then don't leave a comment, and that should go for everyone. And if i think i should put my .02 down them im goinig to! And yall older fellas are Fu*c*ing dic**ks, only some of yall. Weather im 17 or 22 it really don't matter. I came on here to give a story that i was proud of, a real fuc**ing story, and yall put me down! That's what it all boils down too. And if yall dont like what i wrote, so be it and don't leave a comment and move on!

Old 06-10-2009, 06:44 PM
divetruck
Professional

Dont worry they treat everyone that at some time or another. Now why dont you just calm down before you dig yourself in deeper into the *&^(* storm pile you've already started?

Old 06-10-2009, 07:01 PM
zman17
Retired Moderator - RIP
Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

I didn't state it , but what I was talking about was the cursing rampage. But, since you said F us old guys! Well nuff said. Bye

Old 06-10-2009, 07:39 PM
Gary-L
Legend
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by zman17
LOL! I'm so glad there was a poll to show everyone's age. Now I know all the young , dumb and full of , (well you know), try to be experts and give "tudes", when they have *******ly know experience working on vehicles or life for that matter.
Well, I don't. What's he full of? Shee-it? Caramel Nougat? Beans?

Please be specific.

Last edited by Gary-L; 06-10-2009 at 07:41 PM.
Old 06-10-2009, 07:48 PM
Cereal Killer
Champion
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by VWandDodge
Well, I don't. What's he full of? Shee-it? Caramel Nougat? Beans?

Please be specific.
This ought to set your mind in the right direction...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ur754tgc8C0

Old 06-10-2009, 09:33 PM
dsertdog56
Record Breaker

Once again cereal killer you are spot on.

Junior...your daddy obviously didn't teach anything about respect, that is if you had one on your life. Believe me I am sorry if you didn't because you needed one.
Your imature antics while amusing at first. But you're an unarmed man in a war zone. Your internet bravado is deplorable, and your attempts at snappy retorts are as lame as a 3 legged dog.
Secondly son, I don't give a turd in punch bowl dam* about your age. But everything else today speaks volumes about what kind of person you really are. Hopefully age and experience may change that. Otherwise you will have a crappy life.
You should feel honored though. You're the first person here to make my ignore list. You beat 941500whats his name to it, and even Viper didn't make the cut.
Good Luck!

Old 06-10-2009, 09:42 PM
Sheriff420
Grand Champion
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

boy if silver gets on this one he's gonna be maaad... i think i can hear the ban hammer off in the distance... shhh.. ya'll hear it?

Old 06-10-2009, 10:50 PM
Steel Horse
Professional

Originally Posted by dsertdog56
Once again cereal killer you are spot on.

Junior...your daddy obviously didn't teach anything about respect, that is if you had one on your life. Believe me I am sorry if you didn't because you needed one.
Your imature antics while amusing at first. But you're an unarmed man in a war zone. Your internet bravado is deplorable, and your attempts at snappy retorts are as lame as a 3 legged dog.
Secondly son, I don't give a turd in punch bowl dam* about your age. But everything else today speaks volumes about what kind of person you really are. Hopefully age and experience may change that. Otherwise you will have a crappy life.
You should feel honored though. You're the first person here to make my ignore list. You beat 941500whats his name to it, and even Viper didn't make the cut.
Good Luck!

let's start if with, you know nothing about my life! So before you go off saying sh** how crappy my life is or how immature, not imature, i am, id watch what you say. I'm a young father who takes care of his family. I'm pretty damn mature if you ask me. I'm not living under mommy and daddy's roof, unlike all these other juniors are. I have a lot on my shoulders right now and i apologize for going crazy, but that really made me mad about my story. To some people respect is important, and what yall said about my thread was pretty disrespectful!

Old 06-11-2009, 12:09 AM
95MaroonMonster
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by Sheriff420
boy if silver gets on this one he's gonna be maaad... i think i can hear the ban hammer off in the distance... shhh.. ya'll hear it?
im suprized i didn't hear it the other day, when a couple people (not mentioning names) went off on me for pulling too much with my truck, and i exploded on them, it was fun

either its the ban hammer, or the playa in the low rida

Old 06-11-2009, 12:49 AM
Miami_Son
Banned
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Damn, I lost 20 IQ points just for reading this thread. Unlike some of you, though, I can spare them.

Quick Reply: Pulling out FORD