2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Pulling out FORD

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2009, 10:56 AM
Steel Horse
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pulling out FORD

Ok so i was reading the ingaging 4x4 post and it reminded me of a couple of weeks ago i went to lake travis for memorial day weekend, and here's my story. Also posted in the other thread!!! Enjoy

ive always wonderd why 4lo is so beasty, i mean when i ingage 4lo and just wants to pull a train. Hell i pulled a dully out of the sand at the lake with a boat behind him in 4lo WITH NO PROBLEM!!!! ah man that was funny, dumbass ford drivers, god they crack me up. Ok so this FORD dully backing up his boat into the lake, not a boat ramp just soft sand and not 4wd, first he backs the boat to far and hang the trailer up on the sand cause the boat was so heavy it slowly start sinking in the sand. ok ok then the dumbass starts to gun it. WOW WHAT AN IDOT. ok then he barys his real axle. OMG IT WAS GREAT. ok then mr BIG CHEVY comes along, 1500 4wd 10"lift. PFFF...yea right. all hes doing his bouncing his truck around. so after 15 mins of that, i go over and im like you want me to try. The looks at me like yea ****ing right. Ok so another 10 mins go buy. Nothing. IM standing there laughing my a*s off. Ok so finally i try. Ok so i put it in 4lo and gave it a little gas, a little more and im throwing sand everywhere, as hes thrown sandy water everywhere. Wells hes moved about 5 inches. So i back it up, do it again. and finally we get him out of his ruts, still throwin sand everywhere and man were the other people pissed, and finally after 15 secs of just gunin it the boat gets unhung. And what do you know. It took me 5 mins and only 2 trys. Well my new tires had a part in it too...

Well there's antoher story i have to tell you about a 2wd dodge getting struck, then a toyota getting stuck 4wd with 44's boggers, then a 2wd ford getting stuck, and then a 2wd chevy dully getting stuck with street tieres like an idot. And fineally here comes a 2008 2wd dodge pulls them out. All in sand!!! theres the moral of the stroy... i used to have it on video but im not sure if i still have it!

Old 06-10-2009, 11:04 AM
96rumbledodge
Veteran

haha thats a pretty good one dodges never have a problem pullen

Old 06-10-2009, 11:05 AM
Gary-L
Legend
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Ford drivers are dumbasses, yet your story lacks coherence and structure. I got a headache trying to read that.

In the end, do you have a giant set of brass ***** or something?

Old 06-10-2009, 12:14 PM
Steel Horse
Professional

Originally Posted by VWandDodge
Ford drivers are dumbasses, yet your story lacks coherence and structure. I got a headache trying to read that.

In the end, do you have a giant set of brass ***** or something?

Brass *****, NO, im just proud that my truck proves how much chevy and fords suck!! and im not stitting in collage writing a fu*kin english essay either, sorry if you cant understand it!

Old 06-10-2009, 12:42 PM
dsertdog56
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by Steel Horse
Brass *****, NO, im just proud that my truck proves how much chevy and fords suck!! and im not stitting in collage writing a fu*kin english essay either, sorry if you cant understand it!
Y'know...I wasn't born yesterday, and have been in a pickle or three in my younger days. I also know a little something about pulling and recovering. While your your story certainly is probable (and I am NOT, repeat NOT calling you a liar) the laws of physics sinply don't add up. Or maybe I had the same problem reading your post. Anyway the video would be overwhelming evidence.
Suffice to say I have helped my share of dumbarses too. I have also needed a tug here and there as well. It is embarassing to be yanked off a stuck by a jeep, even if he needed both lockers engaged.

BTW, you shouldn't have to be in college to be able to write a decent paragraph or two.

Last edited by dsertdog56; 06-10-2009 at 12:51 PM.
Old 06-10-2009, 12:52 PM
Gary-L
Legend
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Brass *****, NO, im just proud that my truck proves how much chevy and fords suck!!
Not really. I've seen Dodge trucks in a predicament and it all boils down to the situation and the driver's skill (or lack thereof).

and im not stitting in collage writing a fu*kin english essay either, sorry if you cant understand it!
Ahh, so you're proud of being ignorant. Nice! Just remember that clear communication is the key to success in life. Always think of your audience.

Old 06-10-2009, 12:54 PM
Cereal Killer
Champion
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I embelished your story for you. It'll make it slightly more entertaining to the masses...

Ok so i was reading the ingaging 4x4 post and it reminded me of a couple of weeks ago i went to lake travis for memorial day weekend, and here's my story. Also posted in the other thread!!! Enjoy

ive always wonderd why 4lo is so beasty, i mean when i ingage 4lo and just wants to pull a train. It must have something to do with the the physics behind planetary gear sets? It makes me want to give some engineer a big sloppy kiss. Hell i pulled a dully out of the sand at the lake with a boat behind him in 4lo WITH NO PROBLEM!!!! ah man that was funny, dumbass ford drivers, god they crack me up. Ok so this FORD dully backing up his boat into the lake, not a boat ramp just soft sand and not 4wd, first he backs the boat to far and hang the trailer up on the sand cause the boat was so heavy it slowly start sinking in the sand. ok ok then the dumbass starts to gun it. At this point I realize he is on LSD becuase he hangs out the window at about waist level screaming "HEY MAN, YOU LIFE MY UFO?" and I can see the blotter paper on his tongue. ok then he buries his real axle. I started masturbating at this point. ok then mr BIG CHEVY comes along, 1500 4wd 10"lift. PFFF...you know he's compensating for something. all hes doing his bouncing his truck around. so after 15 mins of that, i go over and im like you want me to try. The looks at me and says "Hey, ***got" and sprays me with some water. So I punch his wife in the mouth and tell him to do something about it. He doesn't. Then I tell him to apologize. He does. Ok so another 10 mins go buy. Nothing. IM standing there laughing my a*s off. Ok so finally i try. Ok so i put it in 4lo and gave it a little gas, a little more and im throwing sand everywhere, as hes thrown sandy water everywhere. Wells hes moved about 5 inches. So i back it up, do it again. and finally we get him out of his ruts, still throwin sand everywhere and man were the other people pissed, and finally after 15 secs of just gunin it the boat gets unhung. And what do you know. It took me 5 mins and only 2 trys. Well my new tires had a part in it too... Then all the predator showed up. They killed the chevy owner immidiatley. It turns out predator had crashed his spaceship on the beach down beside us, and he just needed someone to pull him out. That explains why he killed the chevy owner immidiatley. So me and the ford guy are strapped to the ship pulling on it when all these ninjas start attacking us. The dude in the ford was all like "oh noez" the ninjas killed the ford driver, but I was all like running them over in my dodge, cause japanese people can't touch a dodge. Finally after me and predator killed all the ninjas I pulled his space ship out of the sand. As a reward he brought out two beautiful space lesbians. We watched them scissor for awhile and then went about on out seperate ways. All in all, it was a hell of a day at the beach.

Well there's antoher story i have to tell you about a 2wd dodge getting struck, then a toyota getting stuck 4wd with 44's boggers, then a 2wd ford getting stuck, and then a 2wd chevy dully getting stuck with street tieres like an idot. And fineally here comes a 2008 2wd dodge pulls them out. All in sand!!! theres the moral of the stroy... i used to have it on video but im not sure if i still have it!

Old 06-10-2009, 01:02 PM
MonteC
Record Breaker
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I guess i just became a dumbass...

Old 06-10-2009, 01:02 PM
dsertdog56
Record Breaker

Cereal Killer GO***** that was frellin' GREEEEEATTT! I couldn't even read it all and I am still laughing.

Pick a prize from the treasure box and I'll put a gold star by your sig. You earned it!

MonteC..I earned my first Dumbass about 30+ years ago...when the OP wasn't even a gleam in his daddys eye yet!

Old 06-10-2009, 01:08 PM
Steel Horse
Professional

Quick Reply: Pulling out FORD