2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

To all those with dash caps...

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2009, 06:53 PM
Ram15002ndGen
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would definitely suggest some innovation when it comes to stuff like this. Make a makeshift clamp or something instead of asking your wife. Sheriff you are young and never been married. Take it from a guy that has been down that road for too many years, women NEVER shut up. Your finger will get tired of hitting that trigger before your wife will get tired of complaining. I NEVER ask my wife to help me with ANYTHING if I can avoid it. Even just securing a 25ft ladder when I'm up on the outside of my two story house and she complains she's bored. Try being up 25 feet and see how it feels.
They don't make women like they used to.

Old 07-15-2009, 07:39 PM
dodgeram2001
Professional

Originally Posted by Ram15002ndGen
I would definitely suggest some innovation when it comes to stuff like this. Make a makeshift clamp or something instead of asking your wife. Sheriff you are young and never been married. Take it from a guy that has been down that road for too many years, women NEVER shut up. Your finger will get tired of hitting that trigger before your wife will get tired of complaining. I NEVER ask my wife to help me with ANYTHING if I can avoid it. Even just securing a 25ft ladder when I'm up on the outside of my two story house and she complains she's bored. Try being up 25 feet and see how it feels.

thats a so true........99.9%

Old 07-15-2009, 10:29 PM
moze229
Rookie

LOL. That's too funny. "I'm bored" is the first thing that came to mind when I thought about asking her. She has the attention span of a gnat sometimes.

I'll just clamp it down somehow. I have plenty of clamps that's for sure, I just usually use them to clamp down flat pieces of wood - not oblong plastic pieces I'll be working on it tomorrow so we'll see how it goes.

Matt

Old 07-16-2009, 01:53 AM
Sheriff420
Grand Champion
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

i know about the "i'm bored" situation. my fiancee won't even come outside and talk to me when i'm working on a car, even when its her car. but if i bug her enough she will help, she won't be happy about it though. but my sister on the other hand (2 years older and been married for 8) will be right there with ya if you need to work on something.

Old 07-16-2009, 05:01 AM
dodgeram2001
Professional

Originally Posted by Sheriff420
i know about the "i'm bored" situation. my fiancee won't even come outside and talk to me when i'm working on a car, even when its her car. but if i bug her enough she will help, she won't be happy about it though. but my sister on the other hand (2 years older and been married for 8) will be right there with ya if you need to work on something.

aint that the way it works lol

Old 07-16-2009, 03:05 PM
Sheriff420
Grand Champion

yep. women, can't live with em', can't shoot em'.

Old 07-16-2009, 07:26 PM
Ram15002ndGen
Record Breaker

I believe that women have become so incredibly spoiled it's not even funny. First of all with all the feminists filling their heads with crap about not needing a man, and then on the other hand the way society has put them on a pedestal so that they can get away with murder and we men have to put up with it. I also think it's a regional thing. I can't prove it since I have no evidence, but I have a hunch that big city women are more bitchy than mid-west or Southern women. Living in Cali. I didn't have much of a choice. I think the mid west and south are still a little more old fashioned and not as corrupted as the big cities or big states (Illinois, California, New York, etc.) I'm glad your sister is good at helping, and all I can say about your fiancee is, wait till the honey moon is over and you settle in to the grind of marriage. What a hoot that will be! I may sound like "Al Bundy" but that is what life has in store for ya.

Old 07-16-2009, 07:55 PM
dodgeram2001
Professional

I believe that women have become so incredibly spoiled it's not even funny. First of all with all the feminists filling their heads with crap about not needing a man, and then on the other hand the way society has put them on a pedestal so that they can get away with murder and we men have to put up with it. I also think it's a regional thing. I can't prove it since I have no evidence, but I have a hunch that big city women are more bitchy than mid-west or Southern women. Living in Cali. I didn't have much of a choice. I think the mid west and south are still a little more old fashioned and not as corrupted as the big cities or big states (Illinois, California, New York, etc.) I'm glad your sister is good at helping, and all I can say about your fiancee is, wait till the honey moon is over and you settle in to the grind of marriage. What a hoot that will be! I may sound like "Al Bundy" but that is what life has in store for ya.

yep i here ya on that , i know in where i live in houston/katy area women are starting to b really bichy as time is going on an more city is comming in so i think im going to move more out towards the country .

Old 07-16-2009, 08:14 PM
Bob5151
Veteran

I'm 21, and most women around my age are so bitchy and catty it's not even funny. they all seem to think they are god's gift to the world.

Old 07-16-2009, 09:58 PM
dodgeram2001
Professional

Originally Posted by Bob5151
I'm 21, and most women around my age are so bitchy and catty it's not even funny. they all seem to think they are god's gift to the world.

man do they got something coming lol

Quick Reply: To all those with dash caps...