2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Newbie. Need more cylinder head power!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2009, 02:35 AM
DartRamRoush
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Newbie. Need more cylinder head power!!!

Have been improving vehicles for a long time. This is my 1st EFI V-8 project and it has been fun so far. I am still looking for some more HP for this 318. I am considering some Edelbrock heads. I have done some mods to my rig but still need more!!! Does anyone use these on 5.2-5.9 engines in the forum?

I have used Eddy RPM heads on a 383 MOPAR with great results, so I was wondering if anyone has some experiences they could share? When I put my intake on my truck I noticed the intake ports took sharp turns and had a pronounced "bump" on the port floors. Not good!

I have not looked at what the new Eddy heads improved on in design, but thought it would be easier to go to a forum to see if someone is using the Eddy heads, and hopefully hear the results were exceptional...

Thanks

Old 07-05-2009, 12:01 PM
lastrights
Grand Champion
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

i heard edlebrock is good heads along with there airgap manifold

Quick Reply: Newbie. Need more cylinder head power!!!