2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Anyone got pictures of a 3" lift and stock wheels?

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2009, 05:28 PM
PurplDodge
Legend
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Silver_Dodge
Here's my truck with 3" lift and stock off-road wheels. Tires are 285/70/17.

I do love that look!

Old 07-23-2009, 06:34 PM
hometheaterman
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The thieves are just part of it. That's not the whole reason I want a stock look. It just gets looks like it's some punk teenagers truck. It's kind of something a lot of people have thought was stupid. I have just started to feel that way too as I get older. When I got this truck I was younger and it was "cool". Now I'd rather just have a normal truck maybe with a few aftermarket things that doesn't have that teenager look and that doesn't attract thieves nearly as much. I've had pretty good luck over the years with the police with it. Only tickets I've gotten in it were for the tint.

I was just thinking that if I sold it maybe someone who enjoyed it and wanted something like this could buy it. Since I'm not going to sell it for a price that's like giving it away and no one seems to want to pay a decent price I still have it.

So I'm thinking maybe I should just make it back closer to stock which is kind of what I want.

Last edited by hometheaterman; 07-23-2009 at 06:37 PM.
Old 07-23-2009, 09:49 PM
gipperkid
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Very well put, I like your point of view. If I had a camera at I would snap a pic of my truck. 3" lift with 285's on black steel d-window wheels. I'll see what I can do.

Quick Reply: Anyone got pictures of a 3" lift and stock wheels?