2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Any interest on a group buy for an e fan set up?

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2009, 12:38 AM
DanTheMan44
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would be in if we could get enough people for the $225 price.

Old 09-15-2009, 01:20 AM
BlueBeast2
Champion
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Dan I'm trying. I had enough people say they were in before I got all the info then they dropped out. Thats why I asked if there was any interest before I emailed the company.

Counting you, another guy that said he would jump in on the 225 and me we would have 7

I'm trying to open this to a couple other forums but haven't gotten any replies from the mods

Old 09-15-2009, 06:57 PM
hutch1973
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wish you guys the best of luck with the fans, still believe you are paying too much and the company is misleading you.

Take for instance the warranty. What they told Blue in email is totally different from what they post on the website.

Here is the site:

"Ultra Cooling Fans: Lifetime Warranty on the Ultra Cooling Fans against Manufacturers Defects towards the original purchaser from authorized dealers.

FFD-LSD: FF Dynamics is in no way, shape or form responsible for incorrect installation causing damage or irresponsible handling of unit causing harm. Buyers expressly affirm that they are relying upon their own skill or judgment to select and purchase an FFD-LSD limited slip conversion kit. Warranties are void against incorrect installation, or modifications done to FFD-LSD units.

Temp. Control Module: 1 Year from purchase date - **Stripped POTs on the control module are due to user abuse because of too much force past the dial end points and are therefore NOT covered under warranty!**"

That's the same warranty as everyone else. 'Manufacturers defect' is not the same as if you melt, burn out, etc, that they told Blue. If they truly had a lifetime warranty, they wouldn't wait until they could 'inspect' the fan to send you a replacement. They want to 'inspect' the fan to see if it's a manufacturers defect, at which point they'll tell you it isn't and you are s.o.l.

Quick Reply: Any interest on a group buy for an e fan set up?