2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

5" lift pics?

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2009, 11:31 AM
hometheaterman
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Why do you want a 5" lift if you don't want big tires? I've got a 3" lift and 33"s and honestly 33"s are on the verge of being too small for that imo. Look about perfect but I don't think a bigger tire would hurt except for that fact it would rub with my wheels. I think 2" more of lift and the same tires would probably not look so great.

Old 10-07-2009, 01:13 PM
Ram Man 95
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by hometheaterman
Why do you want a 5" lift if you don't want big tires? I've got a 3" lift and 33"s and honestly 33"s are on the verge of being too small for that imo. Look about perfect but I don't think a bigger tire would hurt except for that fact it would rub with my wheels. I think 2" more of lift and the same tires would probably not look so great.
I already have the 33" tires and don't have the gears for any bigger. I just want to get as much lift as possible with the tires I already have without it looking bad. And with yours being an extended cab, the tires look a lot smaller in my opinion. I think the picture olyelr posted looks great and its 33s on a 6" lift

Quick Reply: 5" lift pics?