2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Project now on indefinite hold...

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2009, 02:29 PM
4x4bills
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Project now on indefinite hold...

Project:

https://dodgeforum.com/forum/2nd-gen...rbo-build.html

Well the SHTF now... over the past few months the company i was working for has been losing business and this morning when I arrive at work I got told that i am being laid off.

So as of now I have no job, and no cash.

Oh for the days when I was making +income and could buy things for my truck

Thanks for listening

Old 10-22-2009, 02:42 PM
J415
Champion
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I'm sorry to hear that. Definitely suck on many levels. Hope things pick up for you fast.

Old 10-22-2009, 03:09 PM
Augiedoggy
Champion
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

I can totally sympathize with you...... I just got back from ups store...had to expense out yet more$ to add to the $450 the company already owes me for expenses.....wouldnt be so bad if they actually paid me the kind of money that people that have to deal with this crap normally make.(they let all my local coworkers go already)..they just closed our local office and while I have been working from the road/home its really tough now.
how many more things can go wrong before they realize the free trade/ make everything elsewhere for less and manage/profit here plan is hurting us more than helping...they forget about the other 70% of us who arent getting rich quick exploiting others...

Quick Reply: Project now on indefinite hold...