2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

shes gotta go.

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2009, 08:26 PM
PurplDodge
Legend
Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Hey, both of you shut the **** up before the mods (Cops) come.

Old 11-19-2009, 08:31 PM
Weldor
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry I have no patience for people like this. Just leave then and be happy with your box chevy. End of topic.

Old 11-19-2009, 08:34 PM
dsertdog56
Record Breaker

You whine about your tranny, I've blown chivy trannies into shards of scrap metal. Even the vaunted turbo 400...>KABOOM<

454..whooo hoo...cam bearing spun at 80k took out valve train. 1st and last chivy truck. Been Dodge ever since...

Mileage? wow 200k I had 340k on an 85 Dodge van, sold it. Guy parked it and used it for a storage barn for a year then sold it. Started right up and drove off.

The nice thing is there a lots more GM forums to help you with your problems.

Bye...adios...auf wiedersien...ciao...shalom

Last edited by dsertdog56; 11-19-2009 at 08:39 PM.
Old 11-19-2009, 08:39 PM
PurplDodge
Legend

retards like you who think they know everything. Shut your ****in mouth and take the time to read all my other posts before u start sayin **** mother ****er.
Dont be stirring the pot calling him names. We understand that you are mad over your Ram, but you dont need to be calling a guy with a valid point a mother****er.
Let me say somethin...my family all own chevy or GM. They have over 200000 miles on their vehicles. For instance..my parents each have 200000 miles on theirs..he drives a 96 silverado and my mom a 01 tahoe. My truck has 115K miles and I've put way more money into my truck, and I drive it less. Our other chevy with the 454 (wich I'm driving now) Is older than any of ours and nothing has been fixed besides powersteering.
Thats great, go buy a Chevy, they are great trucks! 200K, thats also great! When I tore my S-10 Blazer apart it had 265,510 miles on it.

Old 11-19-2009, 08:44 PM
wjxavier
Record Breaker
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

my truck has 203,000 on her...still running strong. i know theres another guy on here thats almost to half a million. i think his name is halfamil hahahaha

Old 11-19-2009, 08:46 PM
Twisted Metal
Captain

I Have no other comment than anything anyone else has said previously. But your foul mouthed replies leave alot to be desired. Show some maturity and respect. Those Chevy owning parents forget to teach you that? But I'll add to DesertDog's reply....

I got a 468 c.i. CHEVY Big block that cost me over 35k to build. ITS NOW A BOAT ANCHOR. Why? A crappy block casting that spiderwebbed at 8000 rpm. And the block came right from GM Performance Parts. So chevy's don't break? Yeah, I think its time for you to go. Evidently you never realized that owning a vehicle is an investment, an investment of money,time,and labor.

Old 11-19-2009, 08:47 PM
elzebub

Some of you guys need to lighten up, his original post was just to thank everyone for the help and vent a little frustration, right away people are telling him to get the **** out and take his head out of his ***, nice. No wonder he responded the way he did.

Last edited by elzebub; 11-19-2009 at 08:49 PM.
Old 11-19-2009, 08:56 PM
HammerZ71
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by PurplDodge
Hey, both of you shut the **** up before the mods (Cops) come.
Or how about an admin?

Now I don't know if there is a history here, but I see nothing wrong with his original post! No swearing, no name calling, no personal attacks. Just a guy at his wits end with a bad used vehicle purchase. Odds are the original owner treated it like sh*t. Added to that he voices what sounds like a sincere thank you to those who've helped him.

Now maybe he's been an a$$ in previous threads, but in this case, I see nothing wrong in this one. The **** stuff didn't start till you got on his a$$! And to the OP - two wrongs don't make a right either.

Now, anybody want a little vacation from the forum for a while?

Last edited by HammerZ71; 11-19-2009 at 09:05 PM.
Old 11-19-2009, 09:00 PM
pcfixerpro
Champion

Originally Posted by elzebub
Some of you guys need to lighten up, his original post was just to thank everyone for the help and vent a little frustration, right away people are telling him to get the **** out and take his head out of his ***, nice. No wonder he responded the way he did.
I agree 110%. OP, I don't think I personally have helped with any threads you may have started, but I definitely understand where you are comming from. I too sometimes wonder when is the right time to bail on mine. I have been in a constant battle with my pcm for the past months... and I can't figure it out among some other problems. Another new pcm is comming in tomorrow. Anyway, back to the point OP, I wish you luck with everything.

Old 11-19-2009, 09:01 PM
PurplDodge
Legend

Originally Posted by HammerZ71
Or how about an admin?

Now I don't know if there is a history here, but I see nothing wrong with his original post! No swearing, no name calling, no personal attacks. Just a guy at his wits end with a bad used vehicle purchase. Odds are the original owner treated it like sh*t. Added to that he voices what sounds like a sincere thank you to those who've helped him.

Now maybe he's been an a$$ in previous threads, but in this one, I see nothing wrong in this one.

Now, anybody want a little vacation from the forum for a while?
Haha! Admins like calling the SWAT team!

There was nothing wrong with his original post. It was just post #8 that made things in here a little hot. I dont think Weldor was trying to make his post as an attack on townsley. But he just took it too far.

Quick Reply: shes gotta go.