2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

got an idea last night

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2009, 11:22 AM
wjxavier
Record Breaker
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

i know a guy at work had his ENTIRE chevy covered in that bedliner stuff...he's always driving it around everywhere. and he did a good job doing it too. been all year here in VA and i haven't seen any of his stuff crack or peel yet. looks cool and gives it a little bit of an extra resistance to dings/scratches and stuff. lol

Old 11-21-2009, 02:34 PM
big.red.ram
Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Laramie1997
I don't know about that bed liner stuff. Having that texture on just the hood and no where else doesn't flow right IMO. Now, a nice flat black with that emblem in white and clear coated, now that would look totally awesome.

(It looks like you might have liner on the rockers, but it still wouldn't flow right IMO.)
Ya i agree with that. I think that a good flat black and white emblem would look alot better than the bedliner IMO

Old 11-21-2009, 10:12 PM
estech2
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I too know a guy that painted his entire Ram with a blue spray on bed liner. The texturing is strange but it looks good.

Quick Reply: got an idea last night