2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

need help A.S.A.P v10 ram

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2009, 11:37 PM
THEGOLDPRO
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need help A.S.A.P v10 ram

here are my problems, i put my 99 2500 v10 in the shop to take care of a cel, it turned out the truck had 2 injectors stuck open, so they replaced the 2 bad injectors, did a full tune up and one of the o2 sensers, they tried to start it up and it wouldent start, just turned over, they waited about 10 minuts and it fired up, drove fine on the test drive, then we went to take it home and again it wouldent start. he checked it and said it doesnt have any fuel pressure, or spark, so im wondering wtf could be wrong.

Old 12-04-2009, 11:48 PM
Dodge.Ismo
Veteran

Fuel relay switch could have been slightly damaged at the shop? or check the fuel pressure regulator,....??? did they bleed the fuel system??

Old 12-05-2009, 12:21 AM
THEGOLDPRO
Captain

ill have to ask them if the bled it, the mechanic did say it could be a relay.

Old 12-05-2009, 12:49 AM
Dodge.Ismo
Veteran

I had the same type problem a few years back,..my truck would be hesitant to start...then started,...then later, nothing..it was very frustrating. We checked everything..and finally came across the faulty fuel relay switch,..it wasn't allowing fuel past the rail to make it go!

Quick Reply: need help A.S.A.P v10 ram