2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

2nd gen Women owners/drivers

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2009, 12:41 AM
BlueBeast2
Champion
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by dakotas ram
yeah, seen her the other day, usin a torch 1st time i seen her, she was weldin up an exhaust on extreme 4x4, been in love ever since
I seen her the other night. I was thinking who is this bitch and where is Kari. Kari is hot. Her photo shoot was :drool:

Old 12-12-2009, 12:47 AM
xray99
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by lord0fsal3m
lol id probably sound like a *** for saying this but a good way is to not call them babes and as much as i like the CGI women, they probably dont care for it all to much.
Psychology, my friend.
Most girls are attracted to guys who they think are jerks.
Act a bit arrogant, tell em you don't want em, say things that you know push their buttons and they'll be all over you like fuzz on a bunny.

Last edited by xray99; 12-12-2009 at 12:50 AM.
Old 12-12-2009, 02:20 AM
crazzywolfie
Legend
Received 71 Likes on 67 Posts

Originally Posted by lord0fsal3m
+1 no offense to the women here but damn its hard to find one that knows how to drive well
i know this from experience. my one sister is one of the only good women drivers i know. the only reason she is a good driver is because my dad taught her to drive with his old 1ton. she use to scare the $h*t out of people going around corners on 2 wheels with that old 1ton.

Old 12-12-2009, 02:30 AM
dakotas ram
Champion
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

a few years ago i had an 89 fbird and me and my g/f were headed to her house, she was in her car behind me.....i slowed down to like 30 and she starts to pass me, so we both romp on it and her driveway is coming up, shes next to me and i figured if she dont let off, ill just pass it and turn around. well about an 1/8th of a mile to go and she thinks shes in front of me so she starts comin over and my drivers mirror hits her pas rear fender and its been rainin, so i get squirelly and start hittin the ditch, cant yank it back on the road, cause id prob hit her. took out 3 mail boxes and end up hitting the side of a driveway/ culvert and totalling the front. one of the mail boxes was concreted and i ripped it up and it hit my rear axle and tore the control arm in 2......

Old 12-12-2009, 03:33 AM
Sheriff420
Grand Champion
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

yeah, seen her the other day, usin a torch 1st time i seen her, she was weldin up an exhaust on extreme 4x4, been in love ever since
i think kari is a little hotter in the line of work area, she knows how to use power tools and loves blowing things up. that and she's smokin' hot
a few years ago i had an 89 fbird and me and my g/f were headed to her house, she was in her car behind me.....i slowed down to like 30 and she starts to pass me, so we both romp on it and her driveway is coming up, shes next to me and i figured if she dont let off, ill just pass it and turn around. well about an 1/8th of a mile to go and she thinks shes in front of me so she starts comin over and my drivers mirror hits her pas rear fender and its been rainin, so i get squirelly and start hittin the ditch, cant yank it back on the road, cause id prob hit her. took out 3 mail boxes and end up hitting the side of a driveway/ culvert and totalling the front. one of the mail boxes was concreted and i ripped it up and it hit my rear axle and tore the control arm in 2......
competitive women are the best and the worst at the same time. you want them to be badass but you don't want them to beat you and make you look like a chump. so its a win/lose situation. unless you're better and she doesn't get discouraged easily, then its win win.

Old 12-12-2009, 03:49 AM
crazzywolfie
Legend
Received 71 Likes on 67 Posts

when my nieses are old enought i plan on teaching them everything they need to know about driving and engines so that when i get older i can get them to fix my vehicles lol.

Old 12-12-2009, 08:43 AM
Size Matters

you are all very interesting. im tempted to throw a pic in at random and see if my confidence goes up. a normal pic, or the many i have under the hood. who knows. every now and then i like to feel good and have a confidence booster. but your mostly guys, so you wouldnt know lol. i know how to use my power tools. i know how to use all tools for the most part. some i havnt been introduced to yet. but my dad raised me. by 7 i knew tools and what they did, impressed the man im with now (in the start, he asked for a tool and then thought i didnt know so he went to describe but i already got it, thats when a man finally took me serious and taught me about vehicles.) when i was 9, i already had good aim with a gun. i can build a house, tile, do alot. all because i "had no mommy" so what is that to ya'll? if you randomly saw me working on my truck or my car, what would you say? tiling your house, building my house?

Old 12-12-2009, 09:19 AM
BadInfluence
Professional

Originally Posted by Size Matters
you are all very interesting. im tempted to throw a pic in at random and see if my confidence goes up. a normal pic, or the many i have under the hood. who knows. every now and then i like to feel good and have a confidence booster. but your mostly guys, so you wouldnt know lol. i know how to use my power tools. i know how to use all tools for the most part. some i havnt been introduced to yet. but my dad raised me. by 7 i knew tools and what they did, impressed the man im with now (in the start, he asked for a tool and then thought i didnt know so he went to describe but i already got it, thats when a man finally took me serious and taught me about vehicles.) when i was 9, i already had good aim with a gun. i can build a house, tile, do alot. all because i "had no mommy" so what is that to ya'll? if you randomly saw me working on my truck or my car, what would you say? tiling your house, building my house?
Haha I had to laugh when I read this. It's funny how most 'automotive women' were born into the life of tools.

My parents are ex drag racers, so I was a track baby from the start. I have a pic of me as a newbie in my dad's old 68 Hemi Roadrunner & mom's 69 charger. Race fuel has ran through my veins ever since. I love being able to hang with the guys and be able to join in the conversation rather then stand there like a ditz that knows nothing. The only down fall is I find myself correcting their mistakes when working on cars and when you try to explain it's like a major blow to their ego.

But it's nice to see another girl who knows what I'm talking about... I hope

as for the women driving thing... as sad as this sounds your all right. Most women can't drive. Hell I know I have a lead foot. I also get compliments all the time that usually are "damn girl, you drive like a dude. Your crazy." lol

Last edited by BadInfluence; 12-12-2009 at 09:22 AM.
Old 12-12-2009, 09:58 AM
xray99
Banned

I think the bad woman drivers thing is a myth, if there are stats to support that contention I'd like to see them.
I say it all the time just to rile up females, but I really haven't see that borne out by facts in 20 years on the road.
Most chicks I know tend to drive defensively, and guys are usually the ones taking the risks, trying to show off.
Maybe the gender thing is worse in some areas I don't know, what really disturbs me is people yacking on the cell phone while driving, now in that case ladies might be worse, as they tend to get more involved and animated during phone conversations.

Old 12-12-2009, 10:07 AM
BadInfluence
Professional

Originally Posted by xray99
I think the bad woman drivers thing is a myth, if there are stats to support that contention I'd like to see them.
I say it all the time just to rile up females, but I really haven't see that borne out by facts in 20 years on the road.
Most chicks I know tend to drive defensively, and guys are usually the ones taking the risks, trying to show off.
Maybe the gender thing is worse in some areas I don't know, what really disturbs me is people yacking on the cell phone while driving, now in that case ladies might be worse, as they tend to get more involved and animated during phone conversations.

well thats it right there. Women are always on their phones while driving. My mom does it and it drives me nuts. I personally pull over whenever someone calls or I ignore the call. But whats even worse then talking on the phone is seeing all these people txting while driving.

Quick Reply: 2nd gen Women owners/drivers