2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

brain fart

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2010, 04:15 PM
halfamil
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by J415
Just curious, but how is it that one design won't throw codes? My magnaflow cat doesn't throw codes. That's because my truck doesn't have any problems...for now.
Mine never has either,200k on it.

Old 01-07-2010, 07:53 PM
lastrights
Grand Champion
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by pcfixerpro
Your lucky I had the 94109 cat like the forum recommends, and then 6 months later the cel gets thrown for cat inefficency. Aim4squirrels heard that those cats were failing due to ethanol. Aim had his replaced with a 99 series, as well as I did after him. Light hasn't been back. But there is a drawback.... it definatly isn't as free flowing as the 94 series cat
yeah thanks guys thats the number the 99000 series, but thats what i was afraid of that it would be as free flowing

a guy on another forum reccomend these cats its still magnaflow , im just afraid of puting something on the truck and have to take it off due to problems , im just not into wasting money o my exhaust lol check it out im just afraid the metal will break down http://www.summitracing.com/parts.aspx?sku=MPE-59959

Quick Reply: brain fart