2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Show me your Sirius

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2010, 12:49 AM
bubba_md
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i just set mine in the hole where my dash use to be. dosen't move around and just use the remote to turn the channel. If you look at the pic below its just to the left of the license plate in the front window

Old 01-10-2010, 09:36 AM
bardram
Veteran

I am in the process of building a floor console for my cb and sirius sportster 5. I will get pics up as soon as im done.

Old 01-10-2010, 11:30 AM
aszarek001
Amateur

Silver Dodge, I like that reciever, but I have the cd changer controller from the previous owner in that spot haha. Its to bad you have to use that cradle. I would like to put it in the spot in the overhead console where the compass should be since my ram doesnt have one, but the cradle would be a pain.

I have a sirius ready headunit in my Fiero which is my summer toy, Im considering doing that but it gets expensive.

This is the one I was using in my Dakota before I sold it and bought my ram.
http://www.mobilewhack.com/images/si...lite_radio.jpg

It was great since the cradle would flex so I could mount it next to to cig lighter but If I try to to that in a ram the ashtray door or cupholder door just get in the way. Which is why I started this thread haha

Old 01-10-2010, 01:51 PM
lord0fsal3m
Captain

i bought the sirius capable head unit and put the reciever box under the dash, very clean install, a little more expensive.

Name:  100_2227.jpg
Views: 35
Size:  179.3 KB

Quick Reply: Show me your Sirius