2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

computer trouble 02 dodge cummins p606

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2010, 06:46 PM
rambeast440
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default computer trouble 02 dodge cummins p606

my truck is a 2002 dodge 2500 cummins auto tranny
I am getting code
p0606 ecm/pcm processor
p0237 turbo boost sensor A curcuit low
p0121 throttle position sensor A curcuit low input
p0117 engine coolant temp curcuit low input
p0112 intake air temp sensor 1 curcuit low input

all of these codes showed up at the same time while driving home from work The truck will still start and idle but it has no power and the throttle won't rev the engine up. I took it to dodge to diagnose they said it needed new pcm, throttle position sensor and alternator. I changed the throttle sensor and found them a used pcm with same part number throttle sensor did nothing I checked the voltage that the apps was putting out it seems to be fine from idle to wot they tryed to flash the used pcm but said it did nothing.
Then they said it needs a new Ecm, I replaced it and it is still throwing all the same codes wasting alot of money and don't know which way to go maybe I need a new pcm but I have already spent $2000 and have fixed nothing if anyone has any ideas please let me know I can provide more information if needed I have a used spare pcm but i don't know if they can reprogam it to my vin may have to go new but want to make sure before spending anymore

Thanks Matt

Quick Reply: computer trouble 02 dodge cummins p606