2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Need Help

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2010, 04:58 PM
chrissylvester25
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Need Help

I just bought my truck, 96 Ram 1500 4x4 with the 318 and stick....The truck had bad oxygen sensors when I bought it, which caused the cat to go bad....in the last week I have replaced the cat, and the o2 sensors.....went with the magnaflow universal cat, and standard motor products brand sensors....I took it to the parts store and cleared my codes, but now I have them back again, except they are a PO138 o2 sensor high voltage Bank 1 sensor 2.....PO300 Multiple cylinder misfire....PO303 Misfire #3 Cylinder and PO307 Misfire #7 Cylinder.......the truck seems like its okay....but does idle a little rough and low....plus when its idling low the oil light flickers a little but goes off when I rev the motor.....At one time I did have a high voltage to the TP sensor but it has not come back.....what could it be???? I dont want to spend a fortune on this thing..... Already replaced o2 sensors, cat, plugs and wires, PCV valve, oil changed, new vacuum lines...and have new cap and rotor....