2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

couple pics from my drive today

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2010, 06:51 AM
Maxx_Magnum
Record Breaker
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I've been careful not to break one so far.... The left one snaps on better and tighter than the other one for some reason, I've almost pulled the whole hl assembly off the truck takin it off lol. Dunno why the other one isn't the same, I'd feel better if it went on better. I don't think it would come off, but who knows?

Actually I have been wondering something about them, did you or anyone else with hl covers have to snap the little alignment **** off the headlights? I haven't done it yet, but with my old Beretta I had to break them off so the covers would fit right... I'll never have an alignment tool on them so I don't really care if they're there or not

Old 02-26-2010, 09:08 AM
01dabram20
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice looking truck. I love the roll bar. Looks like you need a new rear bumper.

Old 02-26-2010, 10:08 AM
Maxx_Magnum
Record Breaker
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

^ haha yup, I think every 2nd gen Ram and Dakota I see around here needs a new rear bumper

Old 02-26-2010, 11:31 PM
wake
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Maxx_Magnum
Wake, I love the headlight covers, only had them for a few weeks though. As far as difference goes, they are good for looks, but baaaad for night driving. I can hardly tell I have the headlights on with them. I gotta take em off at night, unless I'm just goin somewhere handy, or have the opportunity to switch on the rollbar lights hehe....
okay so with my 15v 55watt sealed halogens mounted below the bumper with those covers i should be good

Quick Reply: couple pics from my drive today