2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Spray in bed-liners. $ ?

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2009, 11:58 PM
Erik Kuijvenhoven
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by eric45
QwikLiner truck bed liners are the worldwide leader in sprayed on polyurethane linings for truck beds, trailers, and specialized applications. Qwik Linings, the leader in truck bed liners,low cost lining system that delivers the highest quality.
Sometimes back I got my truck sprayed on with Spray on bedliner of Qwikliner.It took only few seconds to set & the quality of finish is aeesome.I will definitely on recommends qwikliner bedliners.
what is there warranty like??? I used to install Line X for 5 months.
I was working for Krown Burlington one winter too keep busy, they would fix any damage for the life time of the truck!!!
They have been using line X since 2006 and have had only a handful of repairs, 2 myself including, Brake fluid spill left sitting on the floor of a jeep that was sprayed, a forklift scraped the bottom of a bed while picking up a skid, Both where covered under warranty its a bit pricey but We sure did removeallot of rino liners to get replaced with Line X

Old 02-26-2009, 03:46 AM
talon6
Record Breaker
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i am sure rhino has removed linex to replace with rhino too. just ask someone that worked for rhino.lol

Old 02-28-2009, 01:20 AM
brenda34
Banned
Thumbs down Truck bedliner

Just wondering how the spray on bed liner worked for you as a keel guard. I just bought a new 18ft cat and none of the keel guard mfgs. said ther product would work due to the keel resting on bunks.
QwikLiner truck bed liners are the worldwide leader in sprayed on polyurethane linings for truck beds, trailers, and specialized applications. Qwik Linings, the leader in truck bed liners,low cost lining system that delivers the highest quality.

Old 04-15-2009, 04:40 PM
PurplDodge
Legend
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
Thumbs down

Originally Posted by eric45
"For me, a product is more than the thing you buy. When I went with QWIK Liner, I was so impressed with the presentation, installation, service and quality of the bedliner. It all added up to a great product. After the lining was installed, I naturally started to notice other spray-on linings and bed-liner solutions in other trucks. None of them looked as good.

You went with qwik liner because you WORK for them. If I am going to spend $400+ on a bed liner, I do not want it to be "QWIK".

If it looks so good, show us some pics. PICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN, BABY!!!!!!!

Old 04-16-2009, 06:26 PM
Erik Kuijvenhoven
Professional

yeah for once I can agree with purple dodge Show some pics man i don't think anything looks as good as a Line X bed liner but I must admit the rino liner pics on this thread looks just as good but Line X told us that u can scratch away the rino liner with a line X piece .... that's there marketing strategy maybe but I dunno ..... I just worked there for 5 months and I was very impressed wit the NO FAULT WARRENTY for LIFE

Old 04-16-2009, 07:05 PM
PurplDodge
Legend
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

I would go Line-X all the way. Most of the Rhino Liners I see look like crap and are faded after a few years.

Old 05-02-2009, 05:58 AM
brenda34
Banned
Default spray on bedliner

I have qwikliner in three truck beds and feel that it is a better product than others. It seems to be tougher

Attached Thumbnails  Spray in bed-liners. $ ?-qwikliner-photo-1.jpg  

Quick Reply: Spray in bed-liners. $ ?