2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

what do yall think

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2010, 11:45 AM
99dodge318
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by southern13guy
The black looks nice all around. I don't think I've ever seen that before on a dodge, but I like it. I think the best part of the pics is your dog.
yeah i didnt even notice she was under there. its her favorite spot in the whole yard. at least she has room under there now. you should have seen her under my dodge neon.

Old 06-08-2010, 12:20 PM
SnowFox

Originally Posted by 99dodge318
i believe the liner was dupli-color. but thanks alot guys, and ive been thinking about doing something with the headlights, clean them or maybe some new ones? i had seen this trucks! episode the other day and they said you could use toothpaste to remove the **** yellow stains on the headlights.

i recommend crystal view to restore ur headlights

http://www.myheadlight.com/ i used the stuff on a few cars and it makes them look brand new again

but trust me dont go by their time limits for the sanding... it takes longer than what they say if u want them to look really good

Old 06-08-2010, 12:34 PM
DukeSupes
Captain

Very nice!

I recently started sanding down all the rust off of the bottom part of the cab and back corners and primed all of the sanded areas. Got to looking at it and liked the look of the flat grey primer accenting the cab and started thinking about doing something similar to your idea of black from that trim down all around.

Old 06-08-2010, 01:39 PM
MrRuckuss
Veteran
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i bought the 3M headlight restore kit from Advanced auto and it works great, i'd buy some more rubbing compound though, they don't give you enough, your truck looks good by the way, i'm thinking of doing that myself on mine but thats a future project. Good Job!

Old 06-08-2010, 07:10 PM
UnregisteredUser
Grand Champion
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by SnowFox
i recommend crystal view to restore ur headlights
It worked well on mine a couple months ago. Mine's one of the few 2nd gen Rams around town with clear lenses.

Old 06-08-2010, 08:48 PM
redheadhunter21
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Looks way better and how bout a leveling kit

Old 06-08-2010, 09:20 PM
Sniperinhisname
Professional

yeah i like the black all around. looks alot better than that ugly piece of plastic that came on the tailgate, i took that junk off too lol

Quick Reply: what do yall think