2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Ok need help lol brake lights

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2010, 12:32 PM
Baddnet
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ok need help lol brake lights

Hey guys..I need some help.. I lost all brake lights.. including 3rd light.. I have haz..turn..and parking.. but no brakes lights.. fuse is good..has power on one side of fuse..and power on both sides with fuse in.. which wire on the peddle switch should have power? with switch on the off position? Both wires should have power with the switch in the on position.. I dont seem to have power on either.. heading to get test light..

Old 12-17-2010, 01:45 PM
HeyYou
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3,257 Likes on 3,004 Posts

Grab the Factory service manual from the faq section here. Has wiring diagrams I think you are going to need.

Old 12-17-2010, 05:05 PM
Baddnet
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

All fixed.. I pulled the brake light switch.." I know it says do not reuse " any way.. took it apart.. and found it was just plumb wore out.. 15 buck later..and have lights again.. Oh and the pink with blue is the hot wire.. the white with black ..goes to the lights

Quick Reply: Ok need help lol brake lights