2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Aussie College Kid needs some Advice.

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2011 | 08:53 PM
TheBigRedOne

Originally Posted by Silver_Dodge
^^^Hilarious. Ya take a look at post #22.
Basically, Truedge said something about how that storm shown in the picture looked to be about 2 ft, Reds response was was how they definitely got 5 ft. So one person talking about a single storm, the other talking about a months worth of snowfall. Funny fail.
Stop trolling and start moderating. This thread is a ****ing joke. I told the OP that a truck isn't a good fiscal decision for a college student, and the 20something year old fanboys on here attack me. I don't really care, but you should.

Red, if you hate Rams so much (since you like to tell us how much junk they are all the time), why do you own two of them? I don't get it.
I like how they look. All American trucks suck these days. I picked the one I liked best, and was the cheapest.

Originally Posted by PurplDodge
Hey BigRedOne, do you know a little troll that we used to call Viper37 'round these parts? He was a desert racer with a blue Dodge Ram in SoCal and was in the Navy and worked at a grocery store.

Yeah I know him all right. I own his old truck. I did the bends for his front bumper before he sold it to me. I've said that before. I got it for a steal before he deployed IA.

Last edited by TheBigRedOne; 03-07-2011 at 08:56 PM.
Old 03-07-2011 | 09:06 PM
Silver_Dodge
Grand Champion

Originally Posted by TheBigRedOne
Stop trolling and start moderating. This thread is a ****ing joke...
Maybe you should be asking the question why it is that every thread you are in seems to go this route. Hmmmmm, why would that be. Gee, i'm stumped.

Old 03-07-2011 | 09:15 PM
Mad_Scientist
Captain

Originally Posted by TheBigRedOne
Stop trolling and start moderating. This thread is a ****ing joke. I told the OP that a truck isn't a good fiscal decision for a college student, and the 20something year old fanboys on here attack me. I don't really care, but you should.
You have been the troll this whole time, my responses were just that--RESPONSES. Maybe if you dropped the "holier than thou" attitude you wouldnt get so much negative criticism.

Age is not a factor of maturity much past the 17-18 mark; rather, life experiences are (which I have plenty of, good and bad).

The term "fanboy" is not necessarily right to descibe my input on your willful disregard of respect. Once you posted your "herp derp hillbillies" comment, the gloves were off, and we got further away from supporting a truck, and more into life in general.

When it became apparent that you misrepresented evidence, i simply postulated that political advice might be a good career path for you to pursue. What's the harm in that?

Last edited by Mad_Scientist; 03-07-2011 at 09:39 PM.
Old 03-07-2011 | 09:42 PM
EndIsNear
Record Breaker

Wow, this thread is embarassing. There is nothing wrong with a Dodge. Its not the best in mileage, it does require some work, but if hes that interested in this truck, he will be willing to make the sacrifices we all have. If hes not interested, then a Chevy would be the best choice. They get the most mileage and last longer respectively. I hate to say it, but its true. ANY vehicle, including the Cummins, is going to require work and money.

That said, the arguing on this site gets rediculous lol. Im sorry to said it Red but you bring it on your self. I hate to bash on my fellow 2WDer, but the last word does not always have to be yours. You know your stuff, yes, but so does everybody else. I can understand that you have to stand up for yourself, because everybody here DOES jump on you all the time, but ignoring it and moving on would be much easier than arguing with everybody about it.

This forum is for information, and when you have to siphon though all of this CRAP, people lose interest, and DodgeForum loses popularity. Its time to grow up guys, the arguing isnt going to help a damn thing over the internet. Speak out of the wisdom we know, not of the BS anybody can implie...

Old 03-07-2011 | 09:47 PM
PurplDodge
Legend

This forum is for information, and when you have to siphon though all of this CRAP, people gain interest, and DodgeForum loses noobs
Telling people to replace their plenum gasket gets old. Sometimes the forum needs jazzed up, and TheBigRedOne provides that.

Old 03-07-2011 | 09:57 PM
Silver_Dodge
Grand Champion

Ok, fun time is over. This has gone on enough in this thread. Hope AussieCollegeKid got what he needed before it was taken into the dumps. If not, I hope he posts some more. It's not usually like this around here. The direction this thread went had nothing to do with you Aussie.

Quick Reply: Aussie College Kid needs some Advice.