2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

finally back up and running sorta

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2012, 01:05 PM
king_moaoe
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default finally back up and running sorta

awhile ago i posted about my trannny going out, well after some hard work i earned enough money on the side to have it fixed. running perfect, engine purring, tranny shifting perfect, than older lady decided to occupy the same space as my truck at the same time. and as we know two bodies cannot occupy the same space. so once again after one week of havving it back its in the shop again. just an update.

Old 03-07-2012, 01:32 PM
HeyYou
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3,388 Likes on 3,128 Posts

Well that sucks. She gonna cover the damage? Pics??

Old 03-07-2012, 04:18 PM
king_moaoe
Rookie

yes 100% her fault so currently her insurance is paying for my rental and all work done on truck, I’ll get pictures as soon as i have a chance. One problem is I live in Utah so I drive a truck in winter for a reason the insurance only got my an mid-sized car, so been stuck in drive way since got it (have a long gravel slope to my house so hard to keep plowed constantly)

Old 03-07-2012, 07:55 PM
Wombat Ranger
Grand Champion
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Well, take it out for a spin! When it gets stuck, tell them "You substituted this for my truck, so i used it like a truck!" then make them pull you out.

Old 03-07-2012, 08:04 PM
Nereaga
Captain

Originally Posted by 2x1972
Well, take it out for a spin! When it gets stuck, tell them "You substituted this for my truck, so i used it like a truck!" then make them pull you out.
That would be awesome!

Quick Reply: finally back up and running sorta