2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

vacuum line help

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2012, 10:44 PM
mike.97.2500
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default vacuum line help

ok iv been swapping my motor (5.9 ltr gas)and unfortuantely broken some vacum lines go figure 15 yr old truck was bound to happen. so the problem im having now is finding anyone that has the hoses i need everyone has the rubber hoses but not the hard plastic ones. does it matter between the two hoses? can i just replace all the hard plastic ones with rubber? plus noone can seem to find the lines from the transfer case to the motor. if anyone has replaced these or know where to find them i could really use that information im starting to think the steelership is gonna be the only option. plus a good link to a good vacuum diagram would be great too. i would like to find a complete kit if there is one and just replace all the lines and not have to worrie about it again.

thanks in advance for any information i recieve.

Old 03-14-2012, 10:55 PM
gdstock
Legend
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I have purchased tubing for other things form http://www.professionalplastics.com/PLASTIC-TUBING

Auto parts store should be able to fix you up for most of the tubing with rubber, but maybe not the hard plastic type.

Quick Reply: vacuum line help