2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

SilverStar ULTRA headlights?

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2012, 04:49 AM
crazzywolfie
Legend
Received 71 Likes on 67 Posts

like i said before if you are getting flashed it may have less to do with the bulb you are running and more to do with where they are aimed. most people don't realize there light there lights are aimed incorrectly. i have had some passenger side lights blind me from 4 lanes over.

now when i get all the right parts together i plan on setting my low beams to stay on when i turn my highs on. got the relays, wires and higher amperage alternator. just waiting for the new light sockets.

Old 03-24-2012, 09:37 AM
Augiedoggy
Champion
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by crazzywolfie
like i said before if you are getting flashed it may have less to do with the bulb you are running and more to do with where they are aimed. most people don't realize there light there lights are aimed incorrectly. i have had some passenger side lights blind me from 4 lanes over.

now when i get all the right parts together i plan on setting my low beams to stay on when i turn my highs on. got the relays, wires and higher amperage alternator. just waiting for the new light sockets.
I did aim them...I cant really aim them any lower.. its only once in a blue moon he gets flashed....

Old 03-24-2012, 09:42 AM
Augiedoggy
Champion
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by hydrashocker
I don't care what anyone states, SSUH is what I buy for all my rigs, and i it's what I prefer over anything aftermarket. It plugs right in and uses the same output watts as OEM. They simply kick *** where I live and I get brighted a lot, poor people as I hit them with my brights and the lows when I pull the lever back.....LMFAO!
I dont even know what ""SSUH" is... you say they arent aftermarket so that means they are OEM? and you get flashed? I'm confused?
Are they halogens and are they blue? second are they pointed right? if so it proves my point some people just flash others with blue headlights just because they dont like them.. I dont like em either its an emergency vehicle color in new york and illegal technically but I dont flash people unless I'm blinded by them... and its usually just the younger ignorant people with the totally wrong HID setups in regular frosted glass halogen housings that blind me.. If you guys only realized what a tool your being to others...

Last edited by Augiedoggy; 03-24-2012 at 09:48 AM.

Quick Reply: SilverStar ULTRA headlights?