2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

New Rear Half Doors?

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2012, 04:28 PM
ArcticDieselCat
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Rear Half Doors?

Sorry if this has already been posted, but I've looked through the forums for way too long now.(Maybe on Purpose haha) Ive got a White 2000 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins Quad Cab/club cab with the Sport Package and Im Trying to replace some of my rusted doors and body panels. Ive found every panel except for the rear doors. Ive already purchased everything else and I just can't find the rear doors shells. Anyone know where i could buy the rear door shells from? Thanks a lot chase,

Old 09-18-2012, 06:51 PM
Matt Nickerson
Record Breaker

Like this? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rear-Door-DO...3bbe09&vxp=mtr

You could try calling LMC Truck for a new one, but they're prices are usually expensive.

You could also ask Zman to look for some at the junk yard in his thread: https://dodgeforum.com/forum/2nd-gen...hlight=jy+trip

Old 09-18-2012, 08:08 PM
gdstock
Legend
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Old 03-30-2021, 09:57 AM
Frankie J Smith
Default Honey hole

Originally Posted by ArcticDieselCat
Sorry if this has already been posted, but I've looked through the forums for way too long now.(Maybe on Purpose haha) Ive got a White 2000 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins Quad Cab/club cab with the Sport Package and Im Trying to replace some of my rusted doors and body panels. Ive found every panel except for the rear doors. Ive already purchased everything else and I just can't find the rear doors shells. Anyone know where i could buy the rear door shells from? Thanks a lot chase,
. The yard by my house has so many parts like new interiors. And **** I think I mite replace my visor and just did my inner fenders . Doors. . fuel door. Other small interior parts most dashes are picked. Some engine pieces. I got tailgate parts the other day and now it opens . Like the 2016. In my driveway too. But I love the scrap yard. I have a door for sale. rear one great shape a little metal work in th squared corner and it's good. 70 bucks

Quick Reply: New Rear Half Doors?