2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

aftermarket suspension lifts

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2012, 08:44 AM
rebel89820@yahoo.com
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have the fabtech 5.5" long arm kit running 35" tires on 16x8" rims and have been really happy with it, its a daily driver and offroader and has never given me any trouble. It was a little on the expensive side tho. With the shock hoops and reservoir shocks it was around 4500 installed. I got the shocks because i thought they looked tough but have found that they have alot more travel than the ones that came with the kit. I also added a heavy duty track bar and it cured alot of the wobble and mushy steering. Steering stabilizers are a must in my opinion for any tire on any truck 35" or more and are relatively cheap. As for the rear, mine is add-a-leaves and blocks but if you have the cash new springs are alot more solid and reduce axle wrap considerably. I left the 3" spacer on front springs that the previous owner had on it which is why 35's look small (actually they are 315/75)

Quick Reply: aftermarket suspension lifts