2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Good nitrous Info

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2012, 02:04 AM
jmbishop
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Good nitrous Info

The search on this forum doesn't get along with me, I was able to get it to work this time but not well and I didn't find what I was looking for.

I'd like same good solid info over wet nitrous kits on 318s and 360s. I'd like to see if I can make my 5 spd ram competitive with my future father in laws Chevelle. I don't really want to be fed some useless info from people who haven't done it. I am able to measure my fuel air ratio so I am prepared to really dial it in.

Old 11-14-2012, 07:46 AM
Halojm
Professional

Originally Posted by jmbishop
The search on this forum doesn't get along with me, I was able to get it to work this time but not well and I didn't find what I was looking for.

I'd like same good solid info over wet nitrous kits on 318s and 360s. I'd like to see if I can make my 5 spd ram competitive with my future father in laws Chevelle. I don't really want to be fed some useless info from people who haven't done it. I am able to measure my fuel air ratio so I am prepared to really dial it in.
Why not get one of these instead?

http://www.andysautosport.com/dodge/...c20001082.html

Old 11-14-2012, 07:58 AM
jmbishop
Professional

I didn't pay $5.5k for my entire truck and there is a big difference between $300 and $5.5, If you've got the money laying around I'd spend it for you.

Quick Reply: Good nitrous Info