2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Cant shift out of 2h, knowledge requested

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2012, 09:06 PM
dlyter09
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by baileysoffroad
I cant wait til i stop getting these messages and can post up my own avatar pic and sig...itll be like xmas! only...after xmas..

baileysoffroad, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Dlyter, i was trying to check out your pics in the garage this time when i got the message..I wont be far from you in a few months...heading to the dingmans ferry area for a couple years. I'll have to hit ya up for some good places to go with this truck when i get there..but then..2.5 hours away isnt down the road either.

I only got like one picture in there lol.. And one of the best places to go around here got shut down a month or 2 ago.. There is another good place to go but you have to pay for it.. I usually end up out behind my house or at friends places.. When you come to the area feel free to get ahold of me. Im always up to meet fellow car/truck guys.. Follow Mercs advice.. Seems to be the right direction to go seeing as how the light isnt going on and you arent to sure if it is actually engaged

Old 12-13-2012, 12:45 PM
Wh1t3NuKle
Champion
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Considering you got the truck all modded by someone else, you can verify the cable for turning that measly light on is still there. It plugs into harness that is attacked to bottom of radiator and in split loom. You having a lift maybe it was too short to reach and was just disconnected.

I like the quad4x4 site for their parts as well.

Quick Reply: Cant shift out of 2h, knowledge requested