2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

troubles

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2013, 10:15 AM
Wh1t3NuKle
Champion
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Some recheck thoughts here --

You stated doing wires/cap/rotor. Any chance that got fubared? The CPS is on it right?

Is your TB cleaned up since you tested the sensors on it? The valves open smooth enough?

Given the low temps....fuel break down or gelling up?

Old 01-24-2013, 12:13 AM
offroadjosh
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Wh1t3NuKle
Some recheck thoughts here --

You stated doing wires/cap/rotor. Any chance that got fubared? The CPS is on it right?

Is your TB cleaned up since you tested the sensors on it? The valves open smooth enough?

Given the low temps....fuel break down or gelling up?
nah it did it before i did the tune up lol, tb is all nice and clean and valves seem just fine. and guessing fuel isnt the issue since it wont do it old and it does it with fresh fuel. Beginning to wonder if its possibly my crank shaft position sensor? or i also have heard that the starters on our truck can send weird feedback and cause odd issues.

Old 01-28-2013, 11:34 AM
offroadjosh
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well, now its doing it cold... ARG!!! Guna pull my fuel rail with inj and set it all on a piece of cardboard... see if some how i missed the leaky inj..

Quick Reply: troubles