2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Anyone else have window freezing problem?

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2013, 04:06 AM
JoshSlash87
Captain
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by h3lzsn1p3r
wax the seal at the top works great i had this problem daily in our canadian winters i no longer have a problem
To be honest I didn't even think about the top of the window being the issue, but it makes sense because I took my knife on both sides of the rubber on the window and it still wouldn't go down, but that would make sense of the top was frozen I will try that!

Old 01-20-2013, 04:10 AM
crazzywolfie
Legend
Received 71 Likes on 67 Posts

who can afford mc donalds after spending 4 hours at a bar? maybe you should see about opening the window before you leave the bar.

Old 01-20-2013, 03:04 PM
JoshSlash87
Captain
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by crazzywolfie
who can afford mc donalds after spending 4 hours at a bar? maybe you should see about opening the window before you leave the bar.
Its not so bad, $6.50 for a big pitcher. After drinking a few pitchers generally you get the munchies really bad and nothing quite cures it like a big mac or the dollar menu lol. It only gets expensive at the bar when my lady wants extra pickles in her bloody marys lol.

Quick Reply: Anyone else have window freezing problem?